Sunday, October 11, 2015

Landon's Baptism and Confirmation

We received permission from the Pacfic Area Presidency to travel to Salt Lake City, Utah.  While we were there we were able to attend our grandson, Landon's, baptism.  None of our 11 grandchildren knew we were coming, so it was a wonderful surprise to them.  The rest of our family was in town for a wedding and the baptism, so we were also able to meet our two new grandson's, Fitz and Max.  It was a wonderful day and we feel very blessed to have been able to take part in it.






"I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I know who I am.  I know God's plan.  I'll follow him in faith.  I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ.  I'll honor his name.  I'll do what is right.  I'll follow his light.  His truth I will proclaim.The Church of Jesus Christ, Children's Songbook, 77.

No comments:

Post a Comment